This image about Eagle Lock Company Roll Top Desk have 6 photos , they are Eagle Lock Company Roll Top Desk #1 Mahogany Antique Roll Top Desk Ebth, Amish Mission Farmer's Roll-Top Desk, Vintage Oak Roll Top Desk, Antique Quarter Sawn Oak Roll Top Desk With Full Interior - S Roll - All Origina, Rolltop Desk, Raised Panel 1900 Antique Quarter Sawn Oak S Roll Top Desk, Signed Gunn. Following are the pictures:
Eagle Lock Company Roll Top Desk was posted on March 3, 2018 at 8:06 pm. This blog post is posted on the Desk category. Eagle Lock Company Roll Top Desk is labelled with Eagle Lock Company Roll Top Desk, Eagle, Lock, Company, Roll, Top, Desk..Make or the suites were used-to make food, that perception of the kitchen. So that it may be said the kitchen is one-room that's frequently unpleasant and filthy since the Eagle Lock Company Roll Top Desk is actually a place to make and put anything carelessly because of the aftereffects of the hurry of cooking were burnt and so forth.
In case your Eagle Lock Company Roll Top Desk seems clear and clean, absolutely you'll experience cozy cooking. With a relaxed kitchen, cooking is enjoyable, as the taste of food depends upon people who are cooking's mood as well as the consequence would be the maximum that your dishes can taste better.
So it's today lots of kitchens that have a fascinating type using an array of furniture for cooking equipment on the frequent base in order or storing goods not to falter. Perhaps for some people the most easy way to arrange the cooking equipment inside the home is always to put in a hanger or hook to keep some cooking tools which can be put.
Design your kitchen right into a minimalist home, utilize your creative part to create a minimalist kitchen in your own home, as the minimalist kitchen can be a kitchen that is equipped with a kitchen set as well as a lot of kitchen cabinets as you are able to utilize to place a cooking utensils. So to get a minimalist kitchen is comprehensive you no longer need to create a hook or hook in your kitchen.
Connotation of Eagle Lock Company Roll Top Desk
Eagleea•gle (ē′gəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -gled, -gling.
- any of several large, soaring birds of prey belonging to the hawk family Accipitridae, noted for their size, strength, and powers of flight and vision: formerly widespread in North America, eagles are mostly confined to Alaska and a few isolated populations. Cf. bald eagle, golden eagle.
- a figure or representation of an eagle, much used as an emblem: the Roman eagle.
- a standard, seal, or the like bearing such a figure.
- one of a pair of silver insignia in the shape of eagles with outstretched wings worn by a colonel in the U.S. Army, Air Force, and Marine Corps and by a captain in the U.S. Navy.
- (cap.) a gold coin of the U.S., traded for investment, available in denominations of 5, 10, 25, and 50 dollars containing 1/10 to 1 troy ounce of gold, having on its reverse a picture of an eagle: first issued in 1986.
- a former gold coin of the U.S., issued until 1933, equal to 10 dollars, showing an eagle on its reverse.
- [Golf.]a score of two below par for any single hole.
- (cap.) [Astron.]the constellation Aquila.
- a representation in green of an eagle, used on playing cards to designate a suit in the pack additional to the four standard suits.
- a card of a suit so designated.
- eagles, the suit itself.
- [Golf.]to make an eagle on (a hole).
Locklock1 (lok),USA pronunciation n.
- a device for securing a door, gate, lid, drawer, or the like in position when closed, consisting of a bolt or system of bolts propelled and withdrawn by a mechanism operated by a key, dial, etc.
- a contrivance for fastening or securing something.
- (in a firearm)
- the mechanism that explodes the charge;
- safety (def. 4).
- any device or part for stopping temporarily the motion of a mechanism.
- an enclosed chamber in a canal, dam, etc., with gates at each end, for raising or lowering vessels from one level to another by admitting or releasing water.
- an air lock or decompression chamber.
- complete and unchallenged control;
an unbreakable hold: The congresswoman has a lock on the senatorial nomination.
- someone or something certain of success;
sure thing: He's a lock to win the championship.
- [Wrestling.]any of various holds, esp. a hold secured on the arm, leg, or head: leg lock.
- [Horol.](in an escapement) the overlap between a tooth of an escape wheel and the surface of the pallet locking it.
- a projection or recession in the mating face of a forging die.
- lock, stock, and barrel, completely;
including every part, item, or facet, no matter how small or insignificant: We bought the whole business, lock, stock, and barrel.
- under lock and key, securely locked up: The documents were under lock and key.
- to fasten or secure (a door, window, building, etc.) by the operation of a lock or locks.
- to shut in a place fastened by a lock or locks, as for security or restraint.
- to make fast or immovable by or as if by a lock: He locked the steering wheel on his car.
- to make fast or immovable, as by engaging parts: to lock the wheels of a wagon.
- to join or unite firmly by interlinking or intertwining: to lock arms.
- to hold fast in an embrace: She was locked in his arms.
- to move (a ship) by means of a lock or locks, as in a canal (often fol. by through, in, out, down, or up).
- to furnish with locks, as a canal.
- to become locked: This door locks with a key.
- to become fastened, fixed, or interlocked: gears that lock into place.
- to go or pass by means of a lock or locks, as a vessel.
- to construct locks in waterways.
- lock horns, to come into conflict;
clash: to lock horns with a political opponent.
- lock in:
- to commit unalterably: to lock in the nomination of the party's candidates.
- (of an investor) to be unable or unwilling to sell or shift securities.
- lock off, to enclose (a waterway) with a lock.
- lock on, to track or follow a target or object automatically by radar or other electronic means.
- lock out:
- to keep out by or as if by a lock.
- to subject (employees) to a lockout.
- lock up:
- to imprison for a crime.
- to make (type) immovable in a chase by securing the quoins.
- to fasten or secure with a lock or locks.
- to lock the doors of a house, automobile, etc.
- to fasten or fix firmly, as by engaging parts.
Companycom•pa•ny (kum′pə nē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -nies, v., -nied, -ny•ing.
- a number of individuals assembled or associated together;
group of people.
- a guest or guests: We're having company for dinner.
- an assemblage of persons for social purposes.
association: I always enjoy her company.
- one's usual companions: I don't like the company he keeps.
- society collectively.
- a number of persons united or incorporated for joint action, esp. for business: a publishing company; a dance company.
- (cap.) the members of a firm not specifically named in the firm's title: George Higgins and Company.
- the smallest body of troops, consisting of a headquarters and two or three platoons.
- any relatively small group of soldiers.
- [Army.]a basic unit with both tactical and administrative functions.
- a unit of firefighters, including their special apparatus: a hook-and-ladder company.
- Also called ship's company. a ship's crew, including the officers.
- a medieval trade guild.
- the Company, [Informal.]a nation's major intelligence-gathering and espionage organization, as the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency.
- keep company:
- to associate with;
be a friend of.
- [Informal.]to go together, as in courtship: My sister has been keeping company with a young lawyer.
- part company:
- to cease association or friendship with: We parted company 20 years ago after the argument.
- to take a different or opposite view;
differ: He parted company with his father on politics.
- to separate: We parted company at the airport.
- [Archaic.]to associate.
- [Archaic.]to accompany.
Rollroll (rōl),USA pronunciation v.i.
- to move along a surface by revolving or turning over and over, as a ball or a wheel.
- to move or be moved on wheels, as a vehicle or its occupants.
- to flow or advance in a stream or with an undulating motion, as water, waves, or smoke.
- to extend in undulations, as land.
- to elapse, pass, or move, as time (often fol. by on, away, or by).
- to move as in a cycle (usually fol. by round or around): as soon as summer rolls round again.
- to perform a periodical revolution in an orbit, as a heavenly body.
- to emit or have a deep, prolonged sound, as thunder, drums, etc.
- to trill, as a bird.
- to revolve or turn over, once or repeatedly, as a wheel on an axis or a person or animal lying down.
- to turn around in different directions or in a circle, as the eyes in their sockets.
- (of a vessel)
- to rock from side to side in open water. Cf. heave (def. 14b), pitch 1 (def. 20).
- to sail with a side-to-side rocking motion.
- to walk with a swinging or swaying gait.
- to begin to move or operate;
commence: Let's roll at sunrise.
- to go forward or advance without restrictions or impediments: The economy is finally beginning to roll.
- to curl up so as to form a tube or cylinder.
- to admit of being formed into a tube or cylinder by curling up.
- to be spread out after being curled up (usually fol. by out).
- to spread out as under a roller: The paint rolls easily.
- [Aviation.](of an aircraft or rocket) to deviate from a stable flight attitude by rotation about its longitudinal axis.
- to cause to move along a surface by revolving or turning over and over, as a cask, a ball, or a hoop.
- to move along on wheels or rollers;
convey in a wheeled vehicle.
- to drive, impel, or cause to flow onward with a sweeping or undulating motion: The wind rolled the waves high on the beach.
- to utter or give forth with a full, flowing, continuous sound: rolling his orotund phrases.
- to trill: to roll one'sr's.
- to cause to revolve or turn over or over and over: to roll oneself on one's face.
- to cause to sway or rock from side to side, as a ship.
- to wrap (something) around an axis, around upon itself, or into a cylindrical shape, ball, or the like: to roll string.
- to make by forming a tube or cylinder: to roll a cigarette.
- to spread out flat (something curled up) (often fol. by out): He rolled the map out on the table.
- to wrap, enfold, or envelop, as in some covering: to roll a child in a blanket.
- to spread out, level, smooth, compact, or the like, as with a rolling pin, roller, the hands, etc.: to roll dough; to roll a tennis court.
- to form (metal) in a rolling mill.
- to tumble (metal pieces and abrasives) in a box or barrel in such a way that their relative positions remain the same.
- to beat (a drum) with rapid, continuous strokes.
- (in certain games, as craps) to cast, or throw (dice).
- to apply (ink) with a roller or series of rollers.
- to rob, esp. by going through the pockets of a victim who is either asleep or drunk.
- roll back, to reduce (the price of a commodity, wages, etc.) to a former level, usually in response to government action.
- roll in, [Informal.]
- to luxuriate in;
abound in: rolling in money.
- to go to bed;
retire: They would roll in later and later every night.
- to mix and average the cost of (a higher-priced commodity or item) with that of a cheaper one so as to increase the retail price.
- to add: Labor wants to roll in periodic increases with their wage demands.
- to arrive, esp. in large numbers or quantity: When do my dividends start rolling in?
- roll one's eyes, to turn one's eyes around in different directions or in a circle, esp. as an expression of disbelief, annoyance, or impatience: He rolled his eyes when he heard the stupid joke.
- roll out:
- to spread out or flatten: to roll out dough.
- [Informal.]to arise from bed;
get up: It was nearly impossible to roll out on the first day back after vacation.
- [Football.]to execute a rollout.
- [Informal.]to introduce;
unveil: a TV advertising campaign to roll out the new car.
- roll up:
- to accumulate;
collect: to roll up a large vote.
- to increase.
- to arrive in a conveyance: He rolled up to the front door in a chauffeur-driven limousine.
- roll with the punches. See punch 1 (def. 4).
- a document of paper, parchment, or the like, that is or may be rolled up, as for storing;
- a list, register, or catalog, esp. one containing the names of the persons belonging to a company, class, society, etc.
- anything rolled up in a ringlike or cylindrical form: a roll of wire.
- a number of papers or other items rolled up together.
- a length of cloth, wallpaper, or the like, rolled up in cylindrical form (often forming a definite measure).
- a cylindrical or rounded mass of something: rolls of fat.
- some article of cylindrical or rounded form, as a molding.
- a cylindrical piece upon which something is rolled along to facilitate moving.
- a cylinder serving as a core upon which something is rolled up.
- a roller with which something is spread out, leveled, crushed, smoothed, compacted, or the like.
- thin cake spread with jelly or the like and rolled up.
- a small cake of bread, originally and still often rolled or doubled on itself before baking.
- meat rolled up and cooked.
- the act or process or an instance of rolling.
- undulation, as of a surface: the roll of a prairie.
- a sonorous or rhythmical flow of words.
- a deep, prolonged sound, as of thunder: the deep roll of a breaking wave.
- the trill of certain birds, esp. of the roller canary.
- the continuous sound of a drum rapidly beaten.
- a rolling motion, as of a ship.
- a rolling or swaying gait.
- a single, complete rotation of an airplane about the axis of the fuselage with little loss of altitude or change of direction.
- (of an aircraft or rocket) the act of rolling.
- the angular displacement caused by rolling.
- paper currency carried folded or rolled up: He took out an impressive roll and paid the check with a $100 bill.
funds: People were encouraged to shoot their rolls on mining speculation.
- (in various dice games)
- a single cast of or turn at casting the dice.
- the total number of pips or points made by a single cast;
score or point.
- on a roll:
- (in a gambling game) having a continuing winning streak.
- enjoying continuing good luck or success: She's been on a roll since taking that course on sales techniques.
- roll in the hay, [Slang.]an instance of sexual intercourse.
- strike off or from the rolls, to remove from membership or practice, as to disbar: He will surely be struck off the rolls if this conduct continues.
Toptop1 (top),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., topped, top•ping.
- the highest or loftiest point or part of anything;
- the uppermost or upper part, surface, etc., of anything.
- the higher end of anything on a slope.
- a part considered as higher: the top of the street.
- high gear of an automobile.
- the part of a plant that grows above ground, esp. of an edible root.
- one of the tender tips of the branches or shoots of plants.
- the part of anything that is first or foremost;
beginning: Let's go over it from the top again.
- the highest or leading place, position, rank, etc.: at the top of the class.
- the highest point, pitch, or degree: to talk at the top of one's voice.
- a person or thing that occupies the highest or leading position.
- the best or choicest part: the top of all creation.
- a covering or lid, as of a container or vehicle.
- the head.
- any of various outer garments for the upper body, as a blouse, shirt, or sweater: a sale on cotton tops and shorts.
- [Naut.]a platform surrounding the head of a lower mast on a ship, and serving as a foothold, a means of extending the upper rigging, etc.
- [Chem.]the part of a mixture under distillation that volatilizes first.
- the best card of a suit in a player's hand.
- (in duplicate bridge) the best score on a hand.
- a stroke that hits the ball above its center.
- the forward spin given to the ball by such a stroke.
- the first half of an inning.
- the first three batters in the batting order.
- a cluster of textile fibers, esp. tow, put on a distaff.
- a strand of the long wool fibers in sliver form, separated from noil by combing and wound into a large ball.
- a similar strand of rayon.
- [Jewelry.]crown (def. 27).
- blow one's top, [Informal.]
- to become enraged;
lose one's temper.
- to go mad;
become insane: He must have blown his top to make such a fool of himself.
- off the top of one's head, [Informal.]See head (def. 56).
- on top, successful;
dominant: to stay on top.
- on top of:
- over or upon.
- in addition to;
over and above.
- close upon;
following upon: Gale winds came on top of the floods.
- in complete control: on top of the problem.
- on top of the world:
- elated: The success made her feel on top of the world.
- over the top:
- [Mil.]over the top of the parapet before a trench, as in issuing to charge against the enemy.
- surpassing a goal, quota, or limit.
- the tops, [Informal.]the most outstanding person or thing in ability, favor, etc.: As a friend, she's the tops.
- pertaining to, situated at, or forming the top;
upper: the top shelf.
- highest in degree;
greatest: to pay top prices.
- foremost, chief, or principal: to win top honors in a competition.
- to furnish with a top;
put a top on.
- to be at or constitute the top of.
- to reach the top of.
- to rise above: The sun had topped the horizon.
- to exceed in height, amount, number, etc.
- to surpass, excel, or outdo: That tops everything.
- [Theat.](in spoken dialogue) to reply in a voice of greater volume or higher pitch: King Henry must top the crowd noises in his St. Crispin's Day speech.
- to surmount with something specified: to top a sundae with whipped cream.
- to remove the top of;
prune: to top a tall tree.
- to get or leap over the top of (a fence, barrier, etc.).
- [Chem.]to distill off only the most volatile part of (a mixture).
- to strike (the ball) above its center, giving it a forward spin.
- to make (a stroke) by hitting the ball in this manner.
- to top-dress (land).
- [Obs.]to have coitus with (a woman).
- to rise aloft.
- top off:
- to climax or complete, esp. in an exceptional manner;
finish: They topped off the evening with a ferryboat ride at midnight.
- to fill (a partly full container) completely: to top off a gas tank.
- top oneself, [Chiefly Brit.]to kill oneself.
- top out:
- to finish the top of (a structure).
- to reach the highest level.
Deskdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.