Hi , this image is about Denim Circle Rag Quilt Pattern (ID-1202a) . ( Denim Rag Quilt Pattern #4). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1337 x 892. It's file size is only 303 KB. Wether You ought to save It to Your computer, you may Click here. You could too see more attachments by clicking the picture below or read more at this article: Denim Rag Quilt Pattern.
Definition of Denim Circle Rag Quilt Pattern
Denimden•im (den′əm),USA pronunciation n.
- a heavy, Z-twist, twill cotton for jeans, overalls, and other work and leisure garments.
- a similar fabric of finer quality, for covering cushions, furniture, etc.
- denims, (used with a pl. v.) a garment, esp. trousers or overalls, made of denim.
Circlecir•cle (sûr′kəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -cled, -cling.
- a closed plane curve consisting of all points at a given distance from a point within it called the center. Equation: x2 + y2 = r2.
- the portion of a plane bounded by such a curve.
- any circular or ringlike object, formation, or arrangement: a circle of dancers.
- a ring, circlet, or crown.
- the ring of a circus.
- a section of seats in a theater: dress circle.
- the area within which something acts, exerts influence, etc.;
sphere: A politician has a wide circle of influence.
- a series ending where it began, esp. when perpetually repeated;
cycle: the circle of the year.
- [Logic.]an argument ostensibly proving a conclusion but actually assuming the conclusion or its equivalent as a premise;
- a complete series forming a connected whole;
cycle: the circle of the sciences.
- a number of persons bound by a common tie;
coterie: a literary circle; a family circle.
- an administrative division, esp. of a province.
- a parallel of latitude.
- (formerly) the orbit of a heavenly body.
- See meridian circle.
- a glass or metal disk mounted concentrically with the spindle of a theodolite or level and graduated so that the angle at which the alidade is set may be read.
- a sphere or orb: the circle of the earth.
- a ring of light in the sky;
- to enclose in a circle;
encircle: Circle the correct answer on the exam paper. The enemy circled the hill.
- to move in a circle or circuit around;
rotate or revolve around: He circled the house cautiously.
- to change course so as to pass by or avoid collision with;
evade: The ship carefully circled the iceberg.
- circle the wagons:
- (in the early U.S. West) to form the wagons of a covered-wagon train into a circle for defensive purposes, as against Indian attack.
- to prepare for an all-out, unaided defensive fight: The company has circled the wagons since its market share began to decline.
- to move in a circle or circuit: The plane circled for half an hour before landing.
- [Motion Pictures, Television.]to iris (usually fol. by in or out).
Ragrag1 (rag),USA pronunciation n.
- a worthless piece of cloth, esp. one that is torn or worn.
- rags, ragged or tattered clothing: The tramp was dressed in rags.
- any article of apparel regarded deprecatingly or self-deprecatingly, esp. a dress: It's just an old rag I had in the closet.
- a shred, scrap, or fragmentary bit of anything.
- something of very low value or in very poor condition.
- a newspaper or magazine regarded with contempt or distaste: Are you still subscribing to that rag?
- a person of shabby or exhausted appearance.
- a large roofing slate that has one edge untrimmed.
- chew the rag. See chew (def. 9).
- from rags to riches, from extreme poverty to great wealth: He went from rags to riches in only three years.
Quiltquilt (kwilt),USA pronunciation n.
- a coverlet for a bed, made of two layers of fabric with some soft substance, as wool or down, between them and stitched in patterns or tufted through all thicknesses in order to prevent the filling from shifting.
- anything quilted or resembling a quilt.
- a bedspread or counterpane, esp. a thick one.
- [Obs.]a mattress.
- to stitch together (two pieces of cloth and a soft interlining), usually in an ornamental pattern.
- to sew up between pieces of material.
- to pad or line with material.
- to make quilts or quilted work.
Patternpat•tern (pat′ərn; Brit. pat′n),USA pronunciation n.
- a decorative design, as for wallpaper, china, or textile fabrics, etc.
- decoration or ornament having such a design.
- a natural or chance marking, configuration, or design: patterns of frost on the window.
- a distinctive style, model, or form: a new pattern of army helmet.
- a combination of qualities, acts, tendencies, etc., forming a consistent or characteristic arrangement: the behavior patterns of teenagers.
- an original or model considered for or deserving of imitation: Our constitution has been a pattern for those of many new republics.
- anything fashioned or designed to serve as a model or guide for something to be made: a paper pattern for a dress.
- a sufficient quantity of material for making a garment.
- the path of flight established for an aircraft approaching an airport at which it is to land.
- a diagram of lines transmitted occasionally by a television station to aid in adjusting receiving sets;
- Metall. a model or form, usually of wood or metal, used for giving the shape of the interior of a mold.
- Numis. a coin, either the redesign of an existing piece or the model for a new one, submitted for authorization as a regular issue.
- an example, instance, sample, or specimen.
- [Gunnery, Aerial Bombing.]
- the distribution of strikes around a target at which artillery rounds have been fired or on which bombs have been dropped.
- a diagram showing such distribution.
- to make or fashion after or according to a pattern.
- to cover or mark with a pattern.
- Chiefly Brit. Dial.
- to imitate.
- to attempt to match or duplicate.
- to make or fall into a pattern.
In this instance, there are some considerations you should know and consider in choosing an office chair for your business.
- Choose a certain model office chairs chairs will often have a guarantee of 2 years, both thighs of the couch, hydraulic, and also the arms of the chair throughout the agreed.
- Select A seat in line with the budget / requires of the firm.
- Change the color of the seat together with colour and your taste of your furniture.
- Choose a chair that's soft once you sitdown or a comfortable foam.
Alongside that, occasionally we're confused. On the other hand we likewise feel disgrace, office seats on which we have been there it truly is merely the form and shade have already been unacceptable, although Denim Circle Rag Quilt Pattern (ID-1202a) . ( Denim Rag Quilt Pattern #4) that we need while is very important.